Listen & Talk to Your Child Through Your Hands.
Advances in biomedicine affirm that our earliest experiences have a life long impact. Scientific research further reveals that the stimuli provided by nurturing touch, movement, and affection significantly improve the development of a child’s nervous and immune systems. Some but not all of the benefits attributed to infant massage are listed below.
• Nurturing Touch is a Naturally Rewarding way to relieve stress for you and your baby. It relaxes & soothes.
• Deepens Bonding – Essential one-on-one time will enhance your intimacy, understanding, and ability to nurture.
• Improves Communication
• Increases your confidence and sensitivity to your baby’s cues. Enhances your ability to understand your baby’s special needs.
• Contributes to Development
• Stimulates growth and healthy development of your baby’s body, mind
• Helps Everyone Sleep Better! Helping your baby release stress which builds daily from new experiences means more rest for baby and you.
Specifically Infant Massage has been beneficial in the following areas:
* Helps Relieve Discomfort from Gas, Colic, and Constipation * Improves Blood Circulation * Aids in Digestion * Can Aid in the Relief of Pain Due to Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis * Enhanced Development of the Nervous System * Stimulates Neurological Development * Increases Alertness/Heightened Awareness * Reduces Stress Hormones * Improves Immune Function * Releases of Oxytocin, the Nurturing Hormone
Kathy Abugel is Certified by theThe IAIM®. As a Certified Infant Massage Instructors (CIMI®) she is qualified to to teach you or your group the skill and the gift of Infant Massage.